Saturday, May 27, 2006

What's here?

Right, well, I don't know how you got here. In fact you might not even be here at all. (How would I tell?)
 
This blog was knocked up using www.blogger.com, which is pretty cool. You may have got here from my website, www.baish.net, which I've been meaning to make live again for ages. For several years it just had a picture of Elmo from Sesame Street. (All rights reserved. By someone else.)
 
There was a kind of minimalist appeal about that, but eventually it got the odd complaint. Well, one complaint, actually. I eventually got round to doing something about it when Google launched their new webpage creator, which worked like a dream. So now the website's got a few links on it (including some of my favourite places to go shopping online), and a baby blog is born.
 
This post, like the earlier one, was sent not via the browser interface, but just from email. Blogging sussed.
 
Now all I need is something worthwhile to say.